Monday, October 19, 2015

A Quick Non-Update

The last several weeks have certainly been a test of patience. Which I have none of.

All our paperwork is done. Our mortgage has been sent to underwriting at NVR (anyone know how long that takes?).  All three units in our building have been sold, so they're wrapping up that paperwork. I know we're next to be built, but would love to know when they're going to get started. This radio silence is killing me!

Could also use a good kick in the butt to get our current house on the market, hard to stay motivated when everything seems so up in the air, not to mention I don't want to move twice - but maybe not as much as I don't want to sell our home in time. Anyone looking to move to Northern Kentucky??

#whowantstobuymyhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment