Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Never Going to Happen

Yeah....so....we made it happen. We walked through pricing, added just about every upgrade we could (Tip: add everything and take away later, it's easier than going back and adding more). I wanted to make sure our flooring/tile options were to my liking so we scheduled an appointment to see the options at the flooring design center. I also made an appointment to have a real estate agent come to our home to do an evaluation and tell me what I can sell for this fall.

The day before we left for vacation, we met with the sales rep. to answer some final questions and pick out a lot. Ran some final numbers and the stars aligned. We signed the purchase agreement...


...and less than 24 hours later were on a plane for some R&R. (lolz)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We're Disney people too :) We were just there the 3-12th this month. We needed a break from the whole house building thing, now we're still recovering from our Disney trip! Congratulations on your new home, it will be a fun and exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were there until the 6th. :) I think we just finished recovering because I'm ready to go back!

      Delete